♣ What's MADOCA?
|♣ Real-Time PPP Service|
JAXA conducts real-time precise point positioning (PPP) experiments using the L-band experimental(LEX) signal from "Michibiki(QZS-1)".
PPP is a technique to calculate accurate user positions using precise orbit and clock of GNSS without any reference stations.
Our Real-Time PPP Service allows to obtain a centimeter accuracy positioning.
For this service, JAXA has developed Multi-GNSS orbit and clock estimator called "MADOCA (Multi-GNSS Advanced Demonstration tool for Orbit and Clock Analysis)".
This basic requirements are as follows;
(1) Multi-GNSS Support (GPS,GLONASS,Galileo and QZSS)
(2) Both of Offline and Real-Time Estimator
(3) Precise Estimation using latest models
(4) Reduction of Processing Time by Multi-threading
(5) Maintainability and Portability which can run on note PC
GPS, GLNASS and QZS (Gallileo and BeiDou are under construction..)
Real-Time positioning with less than 10cm accuracy
Goal of orbit/clock accuracy: