1. K.I. Oyama, T. Abe and K. Hirao, Possible candidate for the electron temperature confliction in the topside ionosphere, Proc. of the 15th international Symp. on space technology and science, 1841, 1986.
3. Oyama, K.I., and T. Abe, Detection of cometary ions at a distance of 7 million kilometers, Proc. of the second international workshop on the relation between laboratory and space plasmas, edited by H. Kikuchi, 593-600, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1989.
4. Abe, Takumi, Whalen, Brian A, Yau, Andrew W, and Watanabe, Shigeto, A three dimensional structure of the polar wind, Communications Research Laboratory, Review (ISSN 0914-9279), 38, 145-152, 1992.
5. T. Abe, S. Watanabe, B.A. Whalen, A.W. Yau, and E. Sagawa, Observations of thermal ion escape from the polar ionosphere by Akebono/SMS, Proc. of 8th International Symp. on solar terrestrial physics, 147, 1994.
6. S. Watanabe, T. Abe, E. Sagawa, A.W. Yau, and B.A. Whalen, EXOS-D observations of thermal ion energy distributions in the transverse ion energization region, Proc. of 8th International Symp. on solar terrestrial physics, 148, 1994.
7. A.W. Yau, T. Abe, E. Drakou, M.J. Greffen, D.J. Knudsen, W.K. Peterson, T. Phan, E. Sagawa, S. Watanabe, and B.A. Whalen, Akebono observations of the polar wind and suprathermal ions, Proc. of 8th International Symp. on solar terrestrial physics, 66, 1994.
8. T. Abe, S. Watanabe, A.W. Yau, E. Sagawa, Akebono observations of the polar wind and auroral ion outflow, Abstracts of 32nd Scientific assembly of COSPAR, p.123, 1998.
9.Manabu Shimoyama, Takumi@Abe, Koh-ichiro Oyama AMeasurement of thermal
and suprathermal electron energy distribution in the lower ionosphere by
the sounding rocket "S-310-37" 18th ESA Symposium on Rocket and
Balloon Programmes European Space Agency (ESA) (2007)